Xander and Curtis

Xander and Curtis
Our little men

Friday, February 18, 2011

President Obama and Wind

So, Pam's flight was supposed to take off at 12:00 right?  Well, thanks to the President it took off at 2:30 instead, and it's thanks to the high tail wind that she was able to get to Chicago for her lay over an hour faster than normal giving her fifteen minutes to get to the next plane.
You've got to admit that's a strange travel day.
The plane coming into Phoenix to pick up Pam was delayed for two hours along with all the other planes leaving from that airport, due to President Obama flying in and the added security measures the airport needed to put in place to protect our Commander and Chief.  The only reason she was able to get to the connecting flight was because of high winds pushing the plane.
Kind of cool that even though things didn't turn out quite as planned Heavenly Father made sure it was okay.
My day so far hasn't gone as planned at all.  I was so sleepy today that I slept in, so my early start on the day in reality is a VERY late start.  Those episodes I watched on Hulu didn't help much either.  But I'm up now and I'm going to go check out of the hotel here in Mesa and take a look at the Temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment