Xander and Curtis

Xander and Curtis
Our little men

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Beware Flying Rocks

Friday Pam and I decided that we needed to go to Chinle to get me a new driver's license and to cash my pay check.  After a 70 minute wait I finally had a Driver's License!  Yea!  We cashed my check and deposited it in the drive through and then we went to the Chinese place that we like in Chinle.  Chinle is very small, but it is amazing just how much bigger it is than Pinon.
On our way back to Pinon a truck kicked up a rock which hit the windshield.  Pam was worried that it dented it, but the area that had been struck looked reddish brown to me like an insect.  (Probably didn't help that the sun was setting) so I figured that the rock had killed an insect and splattered its guts on the windshield.
Nope, the rock which was brownish red was imbedded into the windshield!  Yet another car issue for us to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment