Xander and Curtis

Xander and Curtis
Our little men

Monday, February 14, 2011

Engagement Bling

Here we are with our engagement bling.  Pam's engagement ring and my tie tac that she had made for me from a pearl I got in Redondo Beach, California.  Pearl is Pam's birthstone.  Eventually our wedding rings will also have Garnet in them which is my birthstone.  Since I've already looked up names I was curious about birthstones.
Garnet is supposed to protect the wearer from nightmares and it is supposed to offer guidance through the dark.
Pearls are connected with purity and happy and successful marriages.

We also had our engagement party with our work friends today it was pretty nice.  We had some great food to eat and hopefully Pam can get the recipe to that one dish that she really liked.
The math department also hosted a game and this is what I won.  Hmm, tasty looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment