Xander and Curtis

Xander and Curtis
Our little men

Saturday, February 26, 2011

2.7 Years

Today in Bashas I remembered my engagement night with Pamela as we were shopping.  I recalled that we had talked about how it felt like we were together longer than two weeks.  Most couples only get to go out with each other once a week if they were lucky, so we figured we had put 14 weeks worth of relationship time into the two weeks.
This made me curious as to how long we've really been together going by that model.  Most non-married couples who don't live together can only see each other once a week if they're lucky.  Pam and I see each other every day.  Convert the days into weeks, then back into days, and into years.
Mathematically speaking we have been together for 2.7 years now.  So, people giving Pam a hard time about not knowing me and being a child for getting involved too quickly and what not please shut it.  Just because you are childish, ignorant, and stupid doesn't mean that everyone else is.

No comments:

Post a Comment