Xander and Curtis

Xander and Curtis
Our little men

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Angel Hates Puppy Chow

So today I tried some food that Pam Fowles suggested.  I poured it into the bowl and Angel gobbled it right up.  I put some Puppy Chow in there and she stopped eating and gave me a look like, "Where's the good stuff?"  It's nice to know what's going on with that dog, comes a little late since I now have lots of Puppy Chow and one dog who shouldn't eat it and another one who won't eat it.  Pam also said that Angel would probably eat the Puppy Chow if it was mixed in with canned dog food.
Yes, my puppy which wouldn't eat the canned stuff and preferred to choke trying to eat the big dog food now realizes that canned dog food is tasty.  Weird little dog.  Bo didn't eat much today either, when he didn't have to compete for food with Buddy he stopped eating as much, maybe that's what's happening with him?

No comments:

Post a Comment