Xander and Curtis

Xander and Curtis
Our little men

Friday, July 8, 2011

A Year Ago

Since coming back to Pinon a few people have mentioned what was going on a year ago.  July 5, 2010, Pam pulled out of her driveway and started her journey toward her first teaching job in a place called Pinon, Arizona.  She did not know me, the Church, or anything that would happen once she got there.  She felt certain that she would be alone for the next five years.

One year ago I was recovering from an attack on the side of my head.  I was getting ready to move to Pinon but there was still a lot of uncertainty in the air as to whether or not I would get an Arizona license in time and such.  I had no idea that I would baptize someone and then marry that person within a year.

The comment Jeff made to me in November seems more true to me now than ever, "You've shoved five years worth of life into just a couple of months."  If you don't believe that statement just read the entire blog, a blog that by the way wasn't even started yet a year ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment