Xander and Curtis

Xander and Curtis
Our little men

Friday, July 8, 2011

2.81 and 179

Who would have guessed that I would feel so much pride and joy from something that is 2.81 cm long?  Pam and I looked at a sonogram of our child.  There is a big head, a body, and arms!  My baby has arms!  I kept saying 2.81, heck I still do say it from time to time.  It's become my new favorite number!

Another number I've been saying a lot lately is 179, as in 179 heartbeats per minute!  That heart sounds like an African drum!  I was actually able to watch the heart beating!  I love this child.

I am so happy that my beautiful, wonderful, amazing, terrific, incredible, intelligent, sweet, and loving wife is going to have this baby!  I wouldn't have it any other way.  I love you Pam!

No comments:

Post a Comment