Xander and Curtis

Xander and Curtis
Our little men

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Moving Again

The debate over whose house to move into went on for months.  My house won a few times, and Pam's house won a few times.  Finally it was decided that Pam's house was the best option.  Once that was decided I started moving my things over there.  That way we wouldn't have to move all our things all at once, thus reducing if not eliminating the stress of moving.
That was my plan at least.
Pam's Mom came from Ohio to help us finish up my house.  After working on my house for a bit and hearing our plans of moving into a 3 bedroom when one became available, Mom told us that moving during the school year wasn't wise and that we would be better off in my house.
The move out inspection date was moved up and we had a short time to move all my stuff back into my house along with all of Pam's belongings.
My plan had seriously backfired.
The week of my Mother-in-law's visit was packed full of work both inside and outside on both houses to get everything ready.  We couldn't have done it without her.  Thanks Mom, if you're reading this.  If you're not reading this, why aren't you reading this?  And thanks anyway, we love you.
My old office is currently a storage space, but hopefully will soon be a nursery!
Becca mentioned to me the other day that she couldn't wait till Pam and I had kids.  Pam whispered to me, "Should we tell her?"  I smiled and said to her, "You won't have to wait very long," and I left it like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment