Xander and Curtis

Xander and Curtis
Our little men

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sheep in the Parking Lot

I've noticed lately that despite this being called Out Here in Pinon, the vast majority of the pictures on the site are from places other than Pinon.  Lake Wheatfield, Lake Powell, Mexico, and Smithfield are some of the main pictures.  It's time I put some actual Pinon Pictures up.

The church parking lot has been teeming with sheep lately, or at least it feels like it.  This Sunday I had to stop at the gate and honk my horn to get into church at all.  When these photos were taken the sheep were grazing around the parking lot, they had already been chased away once that day.  They got herded out of the parking lot again after church, so they started grazing around the fence surrounding the parking lot instead of in it.




I also got a couple of cat photos about the same time that I took these.



Another important event that took place toward the end of the year was Pam's great success in planning, decorating, and executing Senior Prom!  It was a great cause of stress for her, but it had a big pay off, it was the most successful prom in the history of Pinon High School.  As you can see from the decorations in addition to being beautiful she is also a genius.



Here is a flower in Pam's old backyard
Pam and I decided that Bo had to be cut.  He was getting tumbleweeds stuck in his fur and was having a hard time being fluffy in the desert.  So she cut him like a poodle.  My reaction was, "My poor gay dog."  Bo's fur is coming back nicely now, but here's a look back at when it was just cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment