Xander and Curtis

Xander and Curtis
Our little men

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Replacement Ring

Unfortunately I lost my wedding ring.  I have to take it off for wrestling practice.  I had a special place where I put it in my backpack.  After practice it was gone and the zipper was open.  I question whether I forgot to close the pack and it just fell out or if someone opened it.  There were tons of kids in the office that day both from the High School and the Middle School.  There really is no way of knowing exactly what happened.

I went back to the place where I had changed just to be sure, but it wasn't there either.  Pam and I are kind of bummed out by it but she got me a temporary cheap replacement yesterday that I think is kind of cool.  It has the Celtic Family knot.

No comments:

Post a Comment