Xander and Curtis

Xander and Curtis
Our little men

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Halloween and Days of the Dead

Halloween is a really fun holiday that I enjoy maybe a little too much.  It's also a wonderful time since it is about when Pam and I got engaged.  Pam and I made our famous Chicken Jalapeno Chili for the Halloween Trunk or Treat which was a lot of fun.



Later back at school Pam's Seniors decided that they wanted to throw together a Haunted House at the last minute.  I was made an attraction in the house, I think I had a little too much fun.  They put a skull in the cell with me along with several smaller skulls.  Here are a few of the things I howled out in creepy voices.

(Holding the skull) Don't worry he's the crazy one, I'm perfectly normal.
(Singing) I've got a lovely bunch of shrunken heads, come and join the murderous pile
I don't belong here, I've only killed 20 people, well, um, 21 counting you, but please let me out!
There is no escape!
(Holding an ankle) Let me have a nibble, all I need is a bite, I'm so hungry!
(Holding the skull) Would you like to be like my friend here?  He's going to be with me forever!

Apparently I really scared some people and there were quite a few people who didn't recognize me.  Pam called me a dork and said she thought I had too much fun.

In Spanish and History I had my classes do projects about Days of the Dead celebrations from around the world.  The kids had a lot of fun with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment