Xander and Curtis

Xander and Curtis
Our little men

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

German Village

Pamela and her Grandma Miller took me to German Village in downtown Columbus.  It was a very different part of town.  It is the largest privately owned restored area.

Bricks and more bricks both in the buildings and to make the streets.  Grandma Miller and I even discussed brick making over lunch, that Nauvoo tour really paid off.  We ate at one of the more famous restaurants in Columbus because of its good traditional German food.  I felt very tired and kind of out of it for the whole trip there, probably why I didn't take that many pictures.  My body has felt very off lately.  During the day I'm exhausted and at night I'm wide awake.



These are pictures of the restaurant that we had lunch in.  It was very good food and I can tell now why Pam was missing it so much.  I've learned that I am a fan of German food.

No comments:

Post a Comment