Xander and Curtis

Xander and Curtis
Our little men

Friday, November 11, 2011

Life without Pam for a week

Pam went away for school this week.  Last time she did that I lived on Pop tarts, so people were pretty convinced that I was going to starve.  Nope, this time my diet was mainly Pork Chops and Potatoes.  Not really much else.
A student invited me to her birthday party in teacher housing where I was given a lot of Philippino food, which I absolutely loved!  I felt a little guilty for all the egg rolls I ate but they insisted that I eat more and more.  I was well feed that night.
The Huxhold's also had me over on Wednesday for dinner along with the missionaries.  They fed me rolls, corn, and pasta.  It was very filling.  I wasn't expecting this but they had me give a spiritual thought along with the missionaries.
I am very happy to have my wife back home with me.  After this we are going to a baby appointment today which is always exciting to see how little Xander is progressing toward birthdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment