Xander and Curtis

Xander and Curtis
Our little men

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Great Day with Mom in Law

Pam went to activation night and Mom took me to Baby's R US and Toy R Us to look around at all the toys.  They are bringing He-man toys back!  He-man vs DC Comics!  It was one of those moments that you wish you could be under ten again for a few moments since you're already acting like it.

I bought a monkey pillow for Xander and a picture frame for my mother in law.  We then went and saw Happy Feet 2, which is so much better than the original.  Yes, it is full of environmental issues like the first one but there are far fewer sexual comments and songs made.  The movie is much more appropriate for younger children than the first one.  One young penguin steals the show with a broadway like performance.  When I looked up the actress I was surprised that she really is only about 10 at the most.

We then went to the house to wait for Pam and put in 10 Commandments.  We didn't make it all the way through the classic film but I saw more of it that day than I had ever seen of it before.  Pam showed up and we had a nice meal with her mother, aunt and uncle.  We returned to our hotel and watched Mars Needs Moms and Alpha and Omega.

No comments:

Post a Comment