Xander and Curtis

Xander and Curtis
Our little men

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Conversations Late at Night

Pam and I called it a day pretty early tonight since we were both tired.  Unfortunately for me I have not been able to go to bed before three am at all this whole trip.  Pam's woken up a few times already tonight.
"What time is it?"
"10:30"
"10:30 in the morning?"
"No, its 10:30 PM."
"Oh Crap."

"I'm thirsty."
"What would you like?"
Mumbling
"Would you like a Diet Coke?"
"Uh huh."
"Okay I'll get you a Diet Coke."
"No I don't want that."
"What do you want, do you want milk?"
Mumbling
"Do you want milk?"
"Yes."
"I'll get you some milk then."
"No, I don't want that."
"What do you want then?"
"I've already told you."
"What did you tell me?"
"Milk."
"Okay, I'll get milk."
"No, it's okay, just stay here."

"REALLY!"
(Me thinking oh no what have I done now)
"They're trying to tell me to sleep on the floor, can you believe that?"
(Me wondering what's going on)
"I told them that THEY are going to sleep on the floor!  NOT me!"
(Me figuring out that she is talking about a dream or something.) "You tell them sweet heart."

All in all its been an interesting night, it's now past 12 Ohio time and Pam and I are now wide awake.  I'm wondering if I'm going to have anymore sleep conversations with my wife tonight, and I'm not sure what she's wondering.  I love my Pam.

No comments:

Post a Comment