Xander and Curtis

Xander and Curtis
Our little men

Friday, January 28, 2011

Down to One Car?

Early this month Pam and I took a drive in her car to the Hopi Cultural Center to dine.  Unfortnately the Cultural Center was closed and we had to come back to Pinon with empty stomachs.  On the way back our tire hit a bad spot in the road which whipped the car one hundred eighty degrees and put us in a ditch.
The incident affected Pam more than it did me because the whole time it was going on I felt that we would be okay.
The car however suffered damage to the wheel, not the tire or the axel but the wheel.  What exactly that means other than over 400 dollars to replace I'm not sure.  So this month we have been a one car couple, and with my driver's license being expired it means that Pam has done a lot of driving.
Today Pam wanted to see if we could at least put some more air in her tires and use the car a little today when my car decided to stop working in the middle of the street.
We were able to get it moving again, but still, its a little absurd that we're both having such problems at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment