Xander and Curtis

Xander and Curtis
Our little men

Friday, January 14, 2011

Wii

Yesterday was hard, first we dropped off Clara, then we went to the doctor who said I was getting better anyway and then we needed to pick up perscriptions.  Pam had to fight with our insurance company three times that day!  Grandpa and Grandma's Christmas money became a co-pay.  Thanks Grandpa and Grandma.
The mood was much nicer than the day before when we made the decision about the dogs and the doctor but it still wasn't a happy one.
Throughout the day I kept mentioning Best Buy to Pam and that became our last stop.  There I found them, more Wiis in one place than I have ever seen before.  Pam had been saying for a long time that she really, really, wanted a Wii.  I found her, brought her over to them and we picked out a couple of games.
Having a Wii certainly isn't as good as having a dog, but we made the best choice for that dog and I bought something that made my hunny smile.
Sometimes all you can do is the best you can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment