Xander and Curtis

Xander and Curtis
Our little men

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Cooking with my Honey

I have only really cooked with Pam a couple of times, she tends to kick me out of the kitchen, even when its my kitchen.  But when we do cook together we make some really great stuff.
The first thing we made together was on the day we got engaged.  I had created my own chili recipe a while back that had been good and I wanted to try it out again.  She also had a recipe and when we looked at our ingredients we decided to combine forces to make something new and delicious.  At the chili cook off that night ours was the favorite.  We have since remade the stuff with great satisfaction to our taste buds.  With as big of a job as it is, it requires an entire chicken, it really does need two people.
Recently for General Conference we decided to cook breakfast together before going over to the Fowles to watch it.  We made yogurt crapes with chopped fruit to go on them, bacon, and cheesy scrambled eggs.  It was a great breakfast and the whole time we were working together I thought of when we cooked for the first time just hours before becoming an engaged couple.  It was very romantic to me.
Two weeks from now I will be a married man!

No comments:

Post a Comment