Xander and Curtis

Xander and Curtis
Our little men

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Less Than a Month Away!

Pam and I are very excited for April 23, 2011 when we will finally be united as man and wife.  We are getting married civilly instead of in the temple since she is very new to the church and so her family can attend.  I see it as a step toward being sealed with her for time and all eternity.
I long to see Nauvoo again and the Mississippi River.  I am excited to see family and friends, it has been a long time since I have really seen anyone since I live so far away from everybody.  This truly is a happy time for me and I just can't wait to be there with everyone, especially Pam.
Pam and I are also extremely and exceedingly excited to get out of the country for a week and go to Cancun!  After a hard day at work one of us will say something about Cancun and how we're almost there.
There is a lot to look forward to in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment