Xander and Curtis

Xander and Curtis
Our little men

Monday, March 7, 2011

At the Hopi Cultural Center for the Night

On my way back from the Conference tonight a pretty nasty blizzard hit Navajo Nation, which is also under a wind adversary.  I decided to stop while I was still alive.  Since it is difficult to tell the difference between the paved roads and the grass because of the intensity of the storm; I decided that I didn't even want to attempt driving on the dirt roads.  And since every road coming into Pinon is a dirt road (technically there is one paved road but you have to go on dirt roads to get to it) there was no way I was getting home tonight.
Pam has told me that things are very boring without me and basically said that her life was boring without me around.  All I could think of after that was that I could use a little boredom.  School ought to be cancelled tomorrow since no sane person is going to be driving but we had school during a tornado watch so who really knows what's going to happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment