Xander and Curtis

Xander and Curtis
Our little men

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas

It's hard to believe that we're already back in Pinon and back to work!

Pam really wanted to see a concert but we got into Utah a little too late to catch the major concerts.  So I talked some young ladies into doing an impromptu concert.  My nieces had fun singing for her and she really enjoyed it.  On Christmas day we listened to a ward choir do a program and, it wasn't a stellar performance but they tried hard.






December 21st was a wonderful day.  Pamela, after having SO many problems with her recommend was able to enter the Temple and have her endowments.  It was a great moment for us.  She felt a little overwhelmed after awhile.  After Christmas she went with me and my parents and did sealings which was also very special.



Pam and I did a lot of fun things together in Utah.  She loved her trip to the spa.  I was so impressed with how much they helped her that next time we go to Logan I'm getting a massage too!  We also had a great time bowling and playing pool.




Pam was incredible to me this Christmas, she got me the Kindle Fire!  She described the gift and I like this a week later, "It's a miracle if he's ever separated from it."  The pyramid of green wrapped gifts are all from me to Pam.  I called it my pyramid of gifts.  Pam and I SPOILED each other this Christmas.  It was great.  I love to spoil my wife.

Over Christmas break I was able to read two novels!  Inheritance, which I read mainly out of a compulsion to finish the story and the newest Heroes of Olympus book the Son of Neptune.  Son of Neptune was a good story but I really wished that he had spent more time on describing what was going on as I was reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment