Xander and Curtis

Xander and Curtis
Our little men

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Date Day

Yesterday Pam and I went out and did some shopping both together and separately.  I'll have to take a picture of the pyramid of gifts that I wrapped for my darling beautiful wife.  That night we also finally got to see Breaking Dawn part I.

So Pam and I have had a great day today.

We started the day with a breakfast and then went to have our family portraits taken!  The photos we took were Christmas pictures and Maternity pictures.  Since we were dressed up and spiffy looking anyway we ate out at Olive Garden.

We came home for a nap.  Afterward we went and saw Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows, which was an excellent movie.

After the movie we went to Gracie's Birthday Party.  We came home from the party and we are about to watch Kung Fu Panda II.

No comments:

Post a Comment