Xander and Curtis

Xander and Curtis
Our little men

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Almost There!

Christmas Vacation is almost here!  As a teacher you quickly learn that vacations are for teachers, not the students.  Teachers have the opportunity to come back to the New Year refreshed, revitalized, full of new goals and aspirations to make the second semester work even better than the first.

I am looking forward to so many things over the holiday, including the various surprises that I'm cooking up for Pam.  It's going to be a great couple of weeks.  I'm also really looking forward to seeing the family again.

It's been my goal to read a book every month.  I started in June and I have 30 pages left of book number 7! So who knows, maybe I'll get an 8th book read while I'm there?  I've posted the books I've read for the students to see.  They say its good for our students to see us reading, a sort of lead by example sort of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment