Xander and Curtis

Xander and Curtis
Our little men

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Saving another kitten

Don't worry, we didn't adopt another animal.
I was outside the high school one night to get some air while I was working on certification to be a coach in the state of Arizona.  I kept hearing this cat whine but I couldn't see any cats nearby.  Finally I spotted the small guy.  His fur is exactly like Hope's.  The main difference between him and Hope is that he is almost HALF Hope's size.

The kitten had been hungry and decided to stick its head into a milk carton, the only problem being that it couldn't get its head back out again.  I walked over to the crying kitty.  I expected it to run away from me as I got closer to it, but instead it curled up into a ball of fright since it could not see me.  I gently removed the carton from its head.  It looked up at me for only an instant and then ran away.

The next school day I sent a group of kids out to clean up around the school, by the cafeteria was especially bad.  Moral of the story?  Please pick up your trash and fix your animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment