Xander and Curtis

Xander and Curtis
Our little men

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Homecoming Game

Pam and I were at the game excited for the kids but worried about the weather.  Pam and her friend Emma sang the National Anthem since the student that was supposed to do it never showed up.  Soon into the game it was 14 to zero, three timeouts had been used and it was pouring rain.  All that happened within half of the first quarter.  I quickly decided that this wasn't going to be a good enough game to be in the cold rain.  Before we left it was 20 to 0.

We won the game 54 to 16.  Considering how the other team was playing I was very surprised that they had scored any points at all.  My reaction was, "Good for them."  I am very happy for our team this year, they are 4 and 2.  If things continue the way they are this will be the best football season that Pinon has ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment