Xander and Curtis

Xander and Curtis
Our little men

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Pinon FEA (Future Educators Association)

Today I submitted my end of the year report to the district office in order to get my stipend.  I also submitted my end of the year report to district for my CTE program.  All in all, pretty much the same thing.  It feels strange that it is coming to an end so soon.  We FINALLY got the shirts we ordered back and February and we were able to take a fantastic photograph with the group, almost everyone was there.


I have always wanted a long and varied career in teaching.  I have often imagined that if it were to end it would end at the university level.  I've always thought of my future as being a professor of history or perhaps of humanities/literature but teaching this course has begun to change my mind.  Seeing these students in action with the elementary and middle school students has made me pause and wonder if I would not be better as a trainer in an education program.

I love this group of students.  They are hard working and career and goal oriented.  I hope they make great teachers one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment