Xander and Curtis

Xander and Curtis
Our little men

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Pictures of Pinon

This was taken in my backyard.  You may or may not see the fence that separates my yard from the other member of my duplex.

This is a shot of one of the dirt roads right here in the teacher housing.  It offers a nice short cut to school when I'm walking.  I twisted my ankle on it about a week ago though.

This SUV has helped me out a lot since I've been living down here, from mud to sand, dirt roads, shopping trips, and making my way out into the unknown, this car has been a great blessing.


This is the church house that I go to.  I have been made 1st counselor in the Branch Presidency and have both enjoyed and struggled with that calling.  The picture just above this one is what the view looks like from behind the church.



 This is what used to be left of the canopy I put up to provide Bo with some shade.  It's in much worse condition now.  The weather has been very harsh, it gets really windy here.  Not to mention that Angel and her sister Clara like to play in it and rip it.



Pinon sunsets, very beautiful.  One of the best ways to make Pinon seem prettier than it actually is.

No comments:

Post a Comment