Xander and Curtis

Xander and Curtis
Our little men

Monday, November 15, 2010

Homecoming Week 2010!

Homecoming Week was a blast, but unfortunately discipline at the school has been lacking ever since.  But to focus more on the positive it was fun to have different days in which you could dress up as different things especially with how strict our dress code is here.  White, black, and grey are the only colors the students are allowed to wear.  Homecoming Week gave them freedom that they normally don't have, and I decided to have some fun as well.
Mr. Fowles and I decided that for Twin Day we would go together, which meant I needed to grow my beard.  I only had a week, so its not at its height, but it was enough to pull it off.  The kids called us all sorts of things from pimp daddies, Michael Jacksons, to Gangsters.  Jeff (Mr. Fowles) decided we were Blues Brothers and had a pretty good impression to go with it so we went with that.
My future wife can't stand the next two pictures.  For Multicolor Day I decided to come up with an outrageous and ugly outfit that would definitely fit the definition of Multicolor and then some.  She was on a trip to Ohio, when she heard me describe the outfit I was planning on wearing she insisted that I take pictures so that she could see it in all its horrible glory.  Now she won't look at them.  It comforts me to know that I am not the only one confused by women.

In sports news not only did the PHS football team win Homecoming (Overwhelmingly I might add) but it also had more wins this season than it has ever had in its entire history.  I went to two football games myself, one loss and one win.  Both games were extremely close and very exciting to watch.  The game we lost was an all out Hail Mary play, something that someone would make a movie about, it was truly awe inspiring except that it happened to the wrong team.
In other exciting news the Cross Country Team did very well in State.  The boys came in 3rd and the girls came in 5th, if I remember right.

No comments:

Post a Comment