Xander and Curtis

Xander and Curtis
Our little men

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Treadwell Elementary

Today I was offered a position at Treadwell Elementary School as an ESL teacher.  Next school year I will take off the teal, black, silver, and white of the Pinon Eagles and don the Red, Black, and White of the Treadwell Eagles.

I am excited for this new experience.  I have wanted to do more with my ESL certification for a long time.  I love teaching History, Spanish, and Education Professions and I will miss my high school students.  At the end of the day its the students that matter much more than the content that I teach them.

Here in Pinon I have taught in the High School and coached at the Middle School.  Next school year as I start work at the Elementary School I will have worked with every level of student from K-12!  I will have taught General Ed, Elective, and Career Technical courses along with a Support Subject.  I will have literally done it all.  I'm not done yet though.  I am going to continue working in education with a large variety of students in a variety of subjects.

To adventure and new experiences!

No comments:

Post a Comment