Xander and Curtis

Xander and Curtis
Our little men

Friday, April 12, 2013

Diagnosis, Three Prescriptions, Strict Diet, and a Road Trip

So yesterday morning I woke up bright and early in lots of pain.  Tried to go to work and tough my way through my symptoms but couldn't.  I told work I had to leave and then told Pam I was thinking of going to a doctor.  She took me to Flagstaff along with her Mom and Xander.

Turns out I have a nasty bacterial infection in my colon, the nasty things are actually eating my colon, making me hurt and bleed.  Three prescriptions later and a very strict diet and I am feeling much better. Doctor forbade me from going to work today though.

Since we were in Flagstaff we decided to check out Williams, Arizona.  It's a really nice community that's mainly a tourist town.  Unfortunately we weren't able to check out Bearizona.  It was a nice day with the family, other than, you know, not feeling well from microscopic things eating my colon.

Today's been a nice quiet day at home with my little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment