Xander and Curtis

Xander and Curtis
Our little men

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Writing Books

Well, it's been awhile since I've come on and done anything with the blog.   This is mainly because I have been busy writing and independently publishing books this month with the kindle.  My books are only available on the kindle, which makes it hard for anyone who doesn't have one to get a copy.

Pam and I co-wrote The True Story of Hope the Cat

I also wrote two other children's books that are now for sale including Oso Azul Quiere Jugar/Blue Bear Wants to Play and ABC Animal Rhymes.

I just finished a project this morning that is more for adult readers.  It is about my experiences both in the church and in Mormon culture.  This book won't be published until later on tonight.  If you do a search on my name on amazon.com my books will come up.

No comments:

Post a Comment